Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Day one of The 17 Day Diet

DAY ONE

First lets go over a little bit of what I'm doing here. The 17 day diet has 4 cycles
Cycle 1: Accelerate
Cycle 2: Activate
Cycle 3: Achieve
Cycle 4: Arrive
Each cycle is 17 days long, hence the name "The 17 Day Diet".

Cycle one's purpose is to trigger rapid weight loss in a healthy manner by mobilizing fat stores and flushing water and toxins from your system. Also the Accelerate cycle will do for you,

Reduce carbohydrate intake slightly so that your body taps into its storage fat.
Increases protein intake so that your body goes into fat burning mode.
Corrects improper digestion-a situation that can hold you back from fat burning
Provides rapid weight loss at the start, so that you have the incentive to keep going
Much more!

Every morning there is a wake up drink, squeeze half of a fresh lemon into 8 oz of hot water as soon as you rise. This will get your digestive juices flowing, through-out the day drink at least 7 more glasses of water.

Yesterday was day one at 186.5 lbs.

Breakfast I had:
2 scrambled egg whites with half of a grapefruit
1 cup of green tea

Mid morning snack:
a small apple

Lunch:
large green salad topped with tuna drizzled with 1 tbsp of olive oil and 2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar
1 cup of green tea

Mid Afternoon snack:
1 cup fat free yogurt with one cup of sugar free jam mixed in

Dinner:
Plenty of grilled Chicken Breast with steamed squash
1 cup of green tea

This morning I woke up and weighed myself weighing in at 
185.5

1 lb down and 45 to go

Today is day two and later tonight after the full day I will fill you in on how it went. Also I'm using an app called Noom if you have an android or Iphone, it helps keep track of all the food and water I drink throughout the day and to keep up with the logging of my weight. 

Now all I have to do is make myself stick to this diet. No matter what!

No comments:

Post a Comment