Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Things are getting better

Okay so Pilates went amazing, It was incredibly relaxing and based on stretching, breathing, and we did some stuff with some weights. My weak core didn't make it easy on me though, there were certain positions I just could put my body in. Thankfully the instructor and the other girls in the class were very supportive and friendly so Pilates in definitely another class we will keep attending.

Last night we tried Kickboxing, amazing! Also a new gym buddy added to our group. Another military wife whose husband works in the tower with mine. I love the instructor for kickboxing, although at certain points I thought she was crazy. 

For Example: At the fastest most hard parts she was dying laughing while doing it perfect. lol I guess she's just so in shape that it's funny to her! 

Callie (new gym buddy), will be going to the gym with me again tonight. We are going to try out Zumba, I have done Zumba before and I love it! I just haven't tried it at the gym on base to I'm pretty excited! 

ON TOP OF THAT

dun, dun, dun!

Stepped on the scale this morning and lost 3.2 pounds from the last time I weighed myself! I'm excited about all of this success and the classes!


No comments:

Post a Comment