Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Back for more? Yes I am!

Hey guys! I know it's been only a few short hours since I blogged you last but I just had to share my evening as well as some awesome news I found from back home in New York! 

First and Foremost, can I just say that I am extremely proud of myself. Today is the second day in a row that I have MADE myself go to the gym, and when I say made well I mean forced! Now I'm going to the small gym that my apartment complex offers. They have 2 treadmills, 2 ellipticals, a bike and some weights. Not very much to offer but I can work with it being a beginner and all. I did 2 miles on the treadmill yesterday I started out walking and worked myself up to a 3 level incline and power walking at about 3.3 mph. I attempted to run and could only do it for about .05 miles before collapsing of oxygen withdrawl. Today I did another 2 miles except I did almost the whole last mile without stopping to breath or slow down at a comfortable pace for me 4.8 mph.

That may be extremely slow for some of you super runners out there but let me tell you something, finding that comfortable pace and being able to go and go and go and oh did I mention go? without stopping, AMAZING feeling! I think I will start myself out at that comfortable pace and push myself to do better. I'm feeling really good tonight! Even better I turned on the TV at the gym and it was already on MTV playing "True Life, I'm addicted to junk food"! Motivation while working out or what?! DEFINITELY!!

NOW.... DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!!

Just browsing the internet tonight being nosey, I decided to go online to my old towns news channel site and I find an extremely inspirational man who gave me some more motivation and even better he lives in the town I went to high school in. Has tonight been a motivation night for me or what? I think so! I would love to share for all you bloggers out there that are doing what I'm doing and feel how I feel. Let this mans story motivate you to get out there and lose weight, feel good, and get in shape! 


Meet Jay Wornick from Fulton New York!

And this is his INCREDIBLE story!





No comments:

Post a Comment