Saturday, November 19, 2011

Trying Something New

OKAY! I have decided that following a book is not for me! It just doesn't make me want to stick to it. I'm sure there are some people out there who know what I'm talking about right? The way I see it is, you buy a book and it tells you what to eat and when to eat it for a week or maybe even two weeks, tops. Then you make allllll of those recipes and then what? You eat the same recipe everyday for the rest of your life? No thanks. 

Sure, sure...it's a lifestyle change and there are plenty of things you can make with all of the ingredients that the book gives you! OH WAIT, that's in a different book than the first one I bought so let me spend another $35.00 plus S+H and wait another week or two while eating the same recipes before the book of shopping ingredients or cookbook comes in...again, No thanks! 

I have a cheaper way of doing it and I know many of you have done it but the way I look at it it's really not that bad, it's what my friend Stephanie does from a previous post. Just count your calories (at first)! In a conversation with her I said, "I don't want to carry around a measuring cup in my purse for the rest of my life". She said, you don't have to count your calories at first, reach your goal and then it's all about moderating your portions and eating healthier. You don't need a book and recipes for that it's just common sense, A BigMac or a Salad? What's better for you? Clearly you know the answer.

On top of my calorie counting call me a cheater but a girl at GNC talked me into buying a dietary supplement and I'm NOT about pills trust me but I'm going on my third day of these and it's not bad, normally these pills are hopped up with some serious caffeine and my body HATES caffeine, one of these pills is the equivalent to one cup of coffee and honestly I didn't even notice. There are TONS of great reviews on these pills so check them out! 

Wish me luck on my calorie counting, pill taking, pushing  myself to the gym adventure. 

I hope you all aren't sick of my negativity but it's just all part of my battle right?


1 comment:

  1. I need some of those pills for ENERGY. I can't ever find any, so it must all be in that bottle..

    ReplyDelete